Longo's Family Charitable Foundation
Since 1998, our Foundation has made grants, donations, and pledges totalling over $1.5 million for children’s and women’s charities in our local communities.
Our charitable giving supports programs and projects that are innovative, sustainable and results-oriented. By establishing innovative partnerships that generate productive results, we are committed to finding creative ways to achieve our mission.
Longo’s Giving Programs
donate a sizable portion of its charitable giving budget to the Foundation. As well, proceeds from Longo’s Annual “Fore Kids’ Sake” Charitable Golf Tournament
are distributed through the Foundation.
To access information about Foundation Requests, click here
The Longo Family Charitable Foundation is dedicated to the support of children’s and women’s charities with a strong focus on health and fostering a sense of family and community.
Longo’s selects worthy organizations to support and works with each one to develop an innovative partnership that brings productive results to the charity and reflects the family culture of the Longo’s team.
- To focus on registered Canadian charities that directly impact children and women in the communities in which we live
- To make a strong impact on approved charities by establishing innovative partnerships
A Few of Our Strategic Partners...
- Wellspring Cancer Support Centre
- York Central Hospital Foundation
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- The Hospital for Sick Children
- Victim Services of Peel
- Kerr Street Ministries
- Easter Seals Kids' Camp