Baked Oatmeal Cups
Prep time:15 min
Total time:33 min
2 cups Longo’s Rolled Oats
1 cup quick oats
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Longo’s Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
2 large Longo’s Enriched Coop Eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup Longo’s Signature 2% Milk
- •Mix together both oats, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl. Add eggs and milk; stir to combine.
- •Divide oatmeal mixture between 12 greased muffin cups.
- •Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool, transfer to a freezer bag in one layer and freeze for up to two weeks.
- •To reheat from frozen, microwave on high for 30 seconds. Continue cooking in 10-second bursts until just warmed through.
- •If customizing to create multiple flavours in the same batch, divide mixture in half and add in custom flavours (see below).
- •Add 1 large, ripe mashed banana and 1/2 cup Longo’s Chopped Walnuts.
- •Add 1 tsp vanilla and 1 cup Longo’s Frozen Blueberries.
- •Add 1 medium apple, peeled and finely chopped.
Per serving (1 basic cup): 130 calories
- Protein 4g
- Fibre 2g
- Fat 2.5g
- Sugar 9g
- Carbs 23g
- Sodium 90mg