Brown Butter Lobster Roll
1/2 cup Longo’s Salted Butter
6 small rolls, sliced (such as pretzel, hot dog or sub bun)
2 whole lobsters, steamed or boiled, meat removed
2 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
Longo’s Cayenne Pepper to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh Longo’s Tarragon, Chives or Dill
- •Melt butter in small saucepan, and spoon out clarified butter discarding milk solids.
- •Return 2 tbsp of the melted butter to a skillet and heat over medium until browned. In batches, lightly toast buns in browned butter; remove and set aside.
- •Add remaining butter to skillet over medium heat until browned. Add lobster and lemon juice; remove from heat to warm through. Season with salt and cayenne pepper to taste. Add herbs; stirring to coat.
- •You will need about 1 1/4 lb of lobster meat for the rolls.
- •For a bigger lemon flavour you can serve the rolls with a lemon wedge for everyone to squeeze on before digging in.
- Protein 23g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 7g
- Sugar 24g
- Carbs 30g
- Sodium 690mg