Prep time:15 min
Total time:35 min
Yield 1 1/4 lb
3 bars (100g each) good-quality white chocolate
3 bars (100g each) good-quality dark chocolate
1/2 cup Longo’s Dried Cranberries
1/2 cup Longo’s Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds
- •Chop each chocolate separately into small pieces about the size of chocolate chips. Set aside 1/2 cup of each type of chocolate in separate small bowls.
- •Microwave remaining dark chocolate in medium microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Immediately add the reserved dark chocolate. Stir until melted and shiny. Repeat with white chocolate, microwaving in 15-second intervals to prevent scorching.
- •Pour white and dark chocolate onto parchment-paper-lined rimmed baking sheet. Drag the tip of a rubber spatula back and forth through the chocolate to form a swirl pattern. Sprinkle with cranberries and pumpkin seeds. Press toppings lightly into the chocolate.
- •Refrigerate for about 20 minutes or until bark is set. Break into pieces and store in airtight container at room temperature. (Make-ahead - Bark will keep for up to 2 weeks, if starting to soften, store in refrigerator.)
- •Chocolate can also be melted in heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of hot (not boiling) water.
Per serving: 150 calories
- Protein 2g
- Fibre 1g
- Fat 10g
- Sugar 14g
- Carbs 16g
- Sodium 10mg