Prep time:30 min
Total time:1 hr
Yield 100 small or 35 large treats
3/4 cup pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
1/4 cup Longo’s 100% All Natural Peanut Butter
2 Longo’s Enriched Coop Eggs
2 1/2 cups Longo’s Organic Whole Grain Flour, divided (approx.)
1/2 cup Longo’s Rolled Oats
- •Mix pumpkin, peanut butter and eggs together in large bowl with a sturdy wooden spoon.
- •Blend in 2 1/4 cups of the flour and oats, mixing until the dough begins to come together. Turn onto a lightly floured work surface and knead in remaining flour to form a ball.
- •Roll the dough to 1/4-inch thick. Cut into shapes with a cookie cutter and place 1/2 inch apart on parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Gather the scraps and reroll until the dough is used up.
- •Bake in preheated 350°F oven for about 15 minutes for small treats, 30 minutes for large treats or until dry to the touch and hard. Let cool on wire rack.
- •If you don’t have a cookie cutter, use a pizza cutter to cut squares or rectangles of the desired size.
Per serving: 50 calories
- Protein 2g
- Fibre 1g
- Fat 1.5g
- Sugar 1g
- Carbs 8g
- Sodium 0mg