Filipino Lemongrass Chicken
Prep time:15 min
Total time:45 min
4 large cloves garlic, minced
2 stalks lemongrass, trimmed and finely chopped
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 Longo's Chicken Breasts (about 575g)
1 container (400g) Longo’s Cooked Rice Noodles
- •Stir together garlic, lemongrass, 1/4 cup Longo’s 100% Pure Canola Oil, soy sauce and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in large bowl. Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade.
- •Add chicken breasts to large bowl and toss well to coat evenly. Let stand for 15 minutes or alternatively, cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
- •Place chicken on greased preheated grill over medium heat. Close lid and grill, turning occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- •Heat 1 tbsp Longo’s 100% Pure Canola Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add noodles. Pour on reserved marinade and cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
- •Slice chicken and serve over noodles.