Fresh Ravioli Skillet Lasagna
2 cups Longo’s Signature Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
1 cup no salt added vegetable broth
1 pkg (350g) Longo’s Fresh Butternut Squash Ravioli or Longo’s Kale, White Bean and Sausage Ravioli
1 tub (300g) Longo’s Ricotta Cheese
2 cups Longo’s Baby Spinach
Longo’s Canola Cooking Spray
- •Spray nonstick skillet with Longo’s Canola Cooking Spray, set aside.
- •Combine pasta sauce and broth together and pour 1 1/2 cups into bottom of skillet. Nestle half of the ravioli into sauce. Spoon ricotta over top and sprinkle with spinach.
- •Add remaining ravioli and pour remaining sauce mixture over top. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- •Use a large spoon to serve like lasagna out of the skillet.
- •Using fresh ravioli helps make this a quick skillet meal. Larger ravioli may take a bit longer to cook.
- •Substitute 1 pkg (350 g) Longo's Kale, White Bean and Sausage Ravioli for the Butternut Squash Ravioli.
- Protein 38g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 13g
- Sugar 12g
- Carbs 46g
- Sodium 1,070mg