Fuss-Free Roasted Halibut with Tomatoes and Peppers
6 Roma/plum tomatoes (about 1 1/2 lb), cut into wedges
2 red bell peppers, cut into chunks
2 large cloves garlic, sliced
3 tbsp Longo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tbsp chopped Longo’s Fresh Thyme
1 tsp salt, divided
1/2 tsp pepper, divided
1 lb boned halibut, cut into 4 pieces
2/3 cup feta cheese chunks
8 oil-cured black olives
Sprigs Longo’s Fresh Thyme
- •Toss tomatoes and peppers with garlic, oil, thyme and half each of the salt and pepper. Scrape into shallow baking dish that holds the mixture comfortably without crowding.
- •Roast in preheated 400°F oven for about 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir gently.
- •Season halibut with remaining salt and pepper. Nestle into tomato mixture, turning to coat with pan juices. Press feta cheese and olives into tomatoes and peppers.
- •Roast for about 10 minutes or until halibut flakes with tip of knife and tomatoes and peppers have toasted edges.
- •Garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Protein 28g
- Fibre 3g
- Fat 21g
- Sugar 6g
- Carbs 10g
- Sodium 1270mg