Grilled Lobster BLT
1/3 cup tartar sauce
1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, divided
1/4 cup Longo's Country Churned Salted Butter
1/4 cup Longo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt, divided
1/4 tsp Longo’s Cayenne Pepper
3 frozen raw lobster tails (5 to 6oz each)
1 tsp grated lemon zest
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 soft brioche style or kaiser buns, split
3 green lettuce leaves
1 tomato, sliced
6 slices bacon, cooked
Half small red onion, thinly sliced (optional)
1 cup Longo’s Kettle Cooked Creamy Dill Potato Chips (optional)
- •In small bowl, stir together tartar sauce and 2 tsp of the dill; set aside.
- •Melt butter in small pot, add 3 tbsp of the oil, garlic, remaining dill, 1/4 tsp of the salt and cayenne. Keep warm.
- •Using a sharp knife, split lobster tails in half lengthwise and place in bowl. Drizzle with remaining 1 tbsp of the oil. Add lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining salt. Refrigerate until ready to grill.
- •Heat grill to medium-high, about 450°F.
- •Brush cut side of bread with some of the butter mixture and grill lightly until toasted, if desired.
- •Grill lobster for about 5 minutes per side, basting with melted butter mixture until opaque and cooked through.
- •Remove lobster meat from shell. Spread bun bottoms with tartar sauce and top with lettuce and tomato. Then top with lobster and bacon. Add onion and potato chips, if using. Place bun on top and cut in half to serve.
- Protein 36g
- Fibre 2g
- Fat 64g
- Sugar 8g
- Carbs 44g
- Sodium 1,930mg