Harissa Salmon and Basmati Rice
1 large yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 container (255 g) Longo’s Grape Tomatoes
1 tbsp Longo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tsp each salt and pepper, divided
1 small Kutera salmon fillet, cut into 2 equal portions
1 tbsp harissa paste
2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, divided
1 cup Longo’s Basmati Rice
2 cups Longo’s Chicken Broth
- •Toss together pepper, tomatoes, oil and 1/2 each of the salt and pepper.
- •Divide among 2 large pieces of parchment paper or foil.
- •Roast in 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- •Toss salmon with harissa, 1/2 the cilantro and remaining salt and pepper; place over top of vegetables. Fold over parchment and fold edge to seal. Place both packages onto baking sheet.
- •Bring rice and broth to a simmer; reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until broth is absorbed. Stir in remaining cilantro.
- •Substitute 2 parchment bags for the 2 large pieces of parchment paper if desired to save time.
- Protein 42g
- Fibre 4g
- Fat 19g
- Sugar 5g
- Carbs 83g
- Sodium 820mg