Korean Chicken Pasta Stir-fry
1 pkg (375 g) organic boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
3 tbsp Longo’s Signature Organic Maple Syrup
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp white miso paste
2 tbsp Longo’s 100% Pure Canola Oil, divided
Half a 500 g pkg Longo’s Signature Organic Artisan Spaghetti Pasta
2 tsp sesame oil
1 leek, white and light green part only, sliced
1 large carrot, thinly sliced
2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
2 tsp Longo’s Sesame Seeds
- •Toss chicken strips with maple syrup, soy sauce, miso paste and 1 tbsp of the oil; set aside.
- •Boil pasta in pot of boiling salted water for about 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return to pot. Toss with sesame oil and keep warm.
- •Heat remaining olive oil over medium-high heat in large skillet. Sauté leek, carrot, celery, pepper, garlic and ginger for 5 minutes or until starting to soften. Remove to bowl.
- •In same skillet, add chicken and marinade. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes. Return vegetables to skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- •Divide spaghetti onto plates and top with chicken and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
- Protein 32g
- Fibre 4g
- Fat 12g
- Sugar 14g
- Carbs 69g
- Sodium 650mg