Prosciutto Asparagus Wraps
Yield 24 pieces
12 slices Longo’s Signature Prosciutto di Parma
24 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
8 sheets Longo’s Phyllo Dough Sheets, thawed
1/2 cup Longo’s Salted Butter, melted
1/3 cup freshly grated Longo’s Signature Parmigiano Reggiano D.O.P. Cheese
Longo’s Signature Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- •Cut prosciutto slices in half lengthwise and wrap 1 slice around each asparagus spear; set aside.
- •Lay 1 sheet of phyllo on work surface and brush with some of the butter. Repeat with another 3 layers. Cut into 12 squares. Sprinkle with half of the remaining cheese.
- •Place 1 prosciutto-wrapped asparagus on diagonal onto phyllo and sprinkle with some of the remaining cheese. Wrap and place on parchment-paper-lined baking sheet. Brush with butter. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- •Bake in preheated 400°F oven for about 15 minutes or until phyllo is golden and asparagus is tender crisp.
- •Drizzle with balsamic glaze to serve.
- Protein 7g
- Fibre 1g
- Fat 12g
- Sugar 1g
- Carbs 9g
- Sodium 500mg