Turtles Cookie Jars
Prep time:10 min
Total time:20 min
Yield about 42 cookies
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 bag (142 g) Nestlé Mini Turtles, chopped
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
- •Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt; pour mixture into a 4 cup (1 quart) decorative jar. Top with turtles. Pour in brown sugar and pat down. Top with granulated sugar. Seal jar.
- •3/4 cup Longo’s Country Churned Salted Butter, softened
- •1 Longo’s Enriched Coop Large Egg
- •1 tsp vanilla
- •Beat together butter, egg and vanilla in large bowl. Add Turtles Cookie Jar Mix and stir until well combined.
- •Drop by rounded tablespoon onto baking sheets lined with Longo’s parchment paper.
- •Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 10 to 14 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool slightly before enjoying.
Include the following instructions for gift giving
Per serving: 90 calories
- Protein 1g
- Fibre 0g
- Fat 4.5g
- Sugar 7g
- Carbs 12g
- Sodium 60mg